Action flooring is a family owned and operated business, founded by David Reid. In 2018 Action Flooring will be celebrating 33 years in business. Presently Action’s team consists of over ninety of the most talented and dedicated individuals in their profession; many of which have been with the company for over a decade.
- Friendly knowledgeable staff.
- 10 certified interior design specialists on staff in store to help with the color and design of any space in our comfortable relaxed environment to do your shopping.
- We stand behind our product, in house warranty, and strive to meet your timelines.
- We are a member of the BBB, Better Business Bureau and AFCA, Alberta Floor Covering Association
- Our installation team is highly qualified and experienced; they are very willing to work with your specific needs and concerns.
||Our goal is not to “sell” you a floor, but to establish a relationship. This has been key to Action Flooring’s success over the past 30 years. Your sales person will be with you through every stage of the renovation process including selections, booking installations and the final walk thru.
Our motto is: If we wouldn’t accept it in our own home neither should you.
Where we started
||Over 30 years ago Dave Reid set out with a vision to provide clients with the best possible value and quality for their flooring needs. The humble beginnings took place out of a basement of a warehouse using a conveyor system to move product in and out. A lot has changed since then…
||Action Flooring’s 12,000 Sf of showroom and warehouse has the largest selection of product from all the top brands. This ensure that every clients’ needs can be met accordingly. Our warehouse behind the showroom stocks thousands of square feet of tile, hardwood and carpet for cash and carry. Over the last 30 years, we have established a reputable relationship with our clients and vendors as well our employees.
Where we are going
||Currently we are building a state of the art design and sales center that will provide unparalleled selection. This building will be like nothing our clients have ever seen with components that also meet most environmentally friendly standards. Our customer base is composed of retail, commercial, insurance and new housing; we are excited to continue to expand in all these areas. We look forward to seeing you all there in the spring of 2018.
- Designing needs: cabinets, countertops, wall paper, window coverings, furnishings, paint, and more.
- Flooring installation
- Flooring removal
- Flooring repair
- Assistance with flooring selections
- Commercial flooring needs
- Full renovations
- Project management