What Design Abilities Can Do For You
Whether you are thinking of redecorating one room or your whole home, trying to translate the vision you have in your mind into the decor can be a daunting task. For over 25 years, the design team from Action Flooring in Edmonton has been helping clients live their lives beautifully, one design at a time. Design Abilities can help you with any type of project and our straightforward process allows you to enjoy the transformation, stress free.
Services Offered by Design Abilities
Perhaps you are thinking of custom blinds or draperies, or you have a room that needs help to make it more functional or maybe you need a complete renovation. Whatever it is you need, Design Abilities has a solution for you. Some of the services we offer include:
- Hunter Douglas window coverings
- Flooring of all types and styles
- Custom drapery and bedding, with many unique fabrics to choose from
- Custom upholstery services
- Colour consultation
- Space planning
- Complete design services
Simplified Design Consulting
We have simplified design consulting and created a step-by-step process that allows us to be very hands on and help guide you through your project in a stress-free manner. The following is a brief outline of what you can expect from a design consultation from Design Abilities:
1. Introduction: We'll set up a meeting with you to discuss your goals and expectations for your project, the budget we have to work with and ensure we are a good fit. We'll get to know about you and what you need for the project to be a success.
2. Research: In this stage we explore all of the available products for your particular application, the technical applications and we'll discuss colour schemes.
3. Strategy: We analyze your project and develop a strategy for your design. Using your input, we'll begin product selection.
4. Plan: Your plan will be built upon the concepts developed during research and we create detailed drawings so you can visualize the outlined creation.
5. Refinement: Modifications are done to improve esthetic elements if required and changes are made according to your requests. At the end of this stage, the concept is ready to go and your materials will be on order.
6. Launch: The culmination of your vision and our laser focus on delivering a product that meets or exceeds your expectations. The materials are all in, our design team and flooring professionals get to work and your project is completed.
Your Design, your Way
As you can see from our process, you are involved in all of the fun portions of creating your design, without the stress of micro-management that comes with design projects and materials required. It is very important to us that we provide you a design that is not only beautiful, but functional for how you live your life.
Contact Design Abilities in Edmonton for a free consultation appointment or to ask us how you can save more than a dollar per square foot on beautiful cork flooring, while supplies last. Cork flooring is easy to care for yet it is luxuriously soft, warm to the touch and suits even the highest areas of traffic in your home. We look forward to helping beautify your home.